Media room is intended for media, as well as any other interested party. On this web page, you will find the latest press releases, press materials, various communications, speeches, presentations, and information on the current developments within the EU institutions.
The Public Relations Service of the Government Office for Development and European Affairs will help you find the answers to your questions regarding the work of the Office or refer you to the competent line ministry or other government office.
Photographs – Curriculum Vitae - Logos
Press conferences - Speeches – Presentations
Latest Press Releases of the GODEA
Latest News from the EU Institutions
t: + 386 1 400 2420
f: + 386 1 400 2496
Public nature of the work
The Government Office for Development and European Affairs ensures that its work is public in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia (Article 50 and 51), the Media Act, and the Act on the Access to Information of Public Character.
Its Public Relations Service plans, organises and performs technical and organisational duties concerning the public relations. It is in charge of the promotion and external image of the Office.
The public character of Office's work is ensured through:
• up-to-date and accurate information and communications regarding the issues within Office's competence to the media;
• press conferences and press releases for the public;
• announcement of events and activities;
• publication of information concerning our activities on the web pages;
• publishing activities.
Minister and State Secretary are the highest instance ensuring that the work of the Office is public.
The responsible persons for giving information, explanations, announcements, communications, and other data are Minister, State Secretary, Public Relations Advisers, and, by a special Minister's authorisation, other employees of the Office.
Duties in the public relations are, as follows:
• technical and organisational duties relating to informing the general public and the media on the activities of the Office and developments in the field of development and European affairs;
• technical and organisational duties relating to presenting the activities of the Office;
• organisation and preparation of press conferences;
• preparation of press materials and press releases;
• planning and preparation of events and projects aimed at informing the public;
• preparation of booklets, leaflets and other materials;
• technical and organisational tasks in the service of general promotion;
• editing of Office's web pages.